Applications are invited for admission into three months online certificate courses in Intellectual Property Right and Information Technology in the Internet Age and Cyber Laws for the academic year 2013 at Indian Law Institute, New Delhi The Indian Law Institute (ILI), New Delhi:
Eligibility: Candidates who is pursuing / has pursued diploma or degree after 10+2 and has access to computer or Internet can apply.
Fee Details: Rs. 5000/-; 100 US$ (for foreign students)
How to Apply:
- For online payment log onto: http://www.ili.ac.in/payment.html
- For IPRs course application forms can be downloaded from the given website: http://www.ili.ac.in/FormIPR2.doc
- For Cyber Law course application forms can be downloaded from the given website: http://www.ili.ac.in/FormCL.doc
- Duly filled in application forms along with a DD of Rs. 5000/- drawn in favor of “The Indian Law Institute” payable at New Delhi, should be sent to the Registrar, Indian Law Institute, Bhagwan Dass Road, New Delhi – 110001.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 01/08/2013
- Classes will Commence From: August 2013
For more details visit here:Click Here