A. K Choudhury School of Information Technology, Calcutta University invites applications for admission into Ph.D. Program in Information Technology starting from the Academic Session 2013:
- M. Tech. or M. E. in IT/CSE/CS/Electronics or equivalent, M. Sc. in Computer and Information Science/CS/Physics/Applied Physics/Mathematics/Applied Mathematics/Bio Informatics/ Biophysics and Molecular Biology or M.C.A or B. Tech./B.E. in IT/CSE/CS/Electronics or equivalent as per the University regulation.
- The candidates having final degree of ME / M.Tech. , BTech. and MCA are to apply Ph.D. (Tech.) program and the candidates having the final degree of M.Sc. has to enroll for the Ph.D. (Sc.) program.
- MCA candidates applying for Ph. D. Tech. program would have to follow the same rules applicable for B. Tech. / BE candidates for registration.
Selection Process: The eligible candidates will have to appear in a written MCQ examination followed by interview. However, those candidates who have already passed UGC/ CSIR(JRF) examinations /NET /SET /SLET /GATE /Teacher Fellowship or equivalent examinations or passed the M. Tech./M.E. degree in Information Technology or equivalent examination need not appear at the written examination and can directly appear at the interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates must apply by paying Rs. 100/- through a challan available at various University Cash counters.
- For application forms log on to http://www.caluniv.ac.in/admission%20notice/form-phd-akc.pdf
- The challan is to be duly forwarded through the Coordinator, A. K Choudhury School of Information Technology.
- The completed application forms with a copy of the paid challan is to be submitted in the office of the Coordinator by May 24, 2013.
Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 24/05/2013
For more details click here