Applications are invited for the direct admission into various PhD Programmes under different departments and centre of the University for the winter semester 2013-14 at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi:
How to apply:
- Candidates are requested to fill in separate Application Form for each discipline.
- Candidates are requested to fill in the Application Form in all respects. Duly filled in Application Forms can be submitted by Registered Post to Section Officer (Admissions), Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi – 110067 or in person in Room No. 28, Administrative Block of the University on or before 14th October, 2013.
- Candidates are requested not to send their application forms through private courier services.
- Before filling in the Application Form, please make sure that you fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements as prescribed by the University for Direct Admission to Ph.D. programme.
- Candidates are required to enclose Demand Draft drawn in favour of Jawaharlal Nehru University payable at New Delhi, towards cost of application form and processing fees with the Application Form. (For General and OBC Category: Rs.420, for candidates belonging to SC/ST and Physically Challenged (PH) Category: Rs.310, for candidates belonging to BPL Category: Rs.110, for Foreign National candidates: Rs.1450)
Last date for submission of duly filled in Application Forms: 14th October, 2013
For More Details click here