Applications are invited for admission into its 5 Year Integrated M.Sc. Courses, Bachelor of Fine Arts, PG Diploma in Theatre Arts through YVUCET for the academic year 2013 – 2014 at Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa:
Courses / Eligibility:
- Integrated M.Sc. Biotechnology & Bioinformatics: Intermediate/equivalent with BiPC / MPC
- Integrated M.Sc. Earth Sciences: Intermediate/equivalent with subjects BiPC / MPC
- Bachelor of Fine Arts: Intermediate/equivalent with any subjects / 3 Years Diploma in Fine Arts
- PG Diploma in Theatre Arts: Any bachelor degree.
Note: Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 50% marks. Pass is sufficient for SC/ST candidates. Selection Process: Selection will be done on the basis of entrance test.
How to Apply:
- Application forms can be downloaded from the given website: http://www.yogivemanauniversity.ac.in/downloads/YVU%20Applicaiton-2013.pdf
- Application forms and Information brochure can be purchased from the Office of Directorate of Admissions, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa, in person or by post by sending a self addressed stamped envelope (Rs. 30/-) along with DD for Rs. 350/- drawn on a nationalized bank in favour of The Convenor, YVUCET- 2013 payable at State Bank of India, Y.V. University Campus Branch (10109), Kadapa.
- Duly filled in application forms along with required documents should be submitted either in person or by registered post to The Director, Directorate of Admissions, Yogi Vemana University, Vemanapuram, Kadapa – 516003.
Important Dates: Last Date for Submission of Application Forms
- Without Late Fees: 20-06-2013
- With Late Fees of Rs. 250/-: 29-06-2013
- Date of Entrance Test: 10-07-2013
- Date of Declaration of Results: 16-07-2013
- Date of Counseling: 31-07-2013
More details click here
All the qualified candidates of POLYCET-2013 are invited by Government of Andhra Pradesh, Department of Technical Education, for Certificate Verification and Option Exercise for Web Based Counseling for admission into Polytechnic.
Accordingly, the qualified and Non-qualified Minority candidates who have applied to the Convenor based on SSC marks are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the help line centers indicated as per the schedule.
Schedule for Decentralized Certificate Verification for SC/ST/BC/OC/Minorities (Reporting Time 09:00 am Every Day)
Dates / Ranks Called From
- 29-05-2013 (1st to 20000)
- 30-05-2013 (20001 to 40000)
- 31-05-2013 (40001 to 60000)
- 01-06-2013 (60001 to 80000)
- 02-06-2013 (80001 to 105000)
- 03-06-2013 (105001 to 130000)
- 04-06-2013 (130001 to 155000)
- 05-06-2013 (155001 to Last ++)
Schedule for Centralized Certificate Verification for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games and Anglo-Indian Categories at Sanketika Vidya Bhavan, Masabtank, Hyderabad Only (Reporting Time 09:00 am Every Day)
Dates / Category / Ranks Called From
- 29-05-2013 Anglo-Indian, PH & CAP: (1st to Last)
- 30-05-2013 Sports & NCC: (1st to 60000)
- 31-05-2013 Sports & NCC: (60001 to 120000)
- 01-06-2013 Sports & NCC: (120001 to Last)
Schedule for Exercising Options
Dates / Ranks Called From
- 01-06-2013 – 02-06-2013: 1st to 50000
- 03-06-2013 – 04-06-2013: 50001 to 120000
- 05-06-2013 – 07-06-2013: 120001 to Last ++
Allotments will be placed in website https://apceep.nic.in on 10.06.2013 after 06.00 pm.
CENTAC invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission into B.Tech., M.B.B.S., B.D.S., B.V.Sc.&A.H., B.Sc.(Agri.), B.Sc.(Nursing), B.P.T., B.Sc.(MLT) and B. Pharm degree courses for the academic year 2013-14:
- Candidates who have already passed H.S.C or an equivalent qualifying examination and those who have appeared during March / April 2013 are also eligible for admission.
- The candidates of the U.T. of Puducherry are eligible for admission in the Govt. Colleges and in seats allotted by CENTAC under the Govt. quota, in self financing colleges.
- Candidates from other states are not eligible for admission to MBBS / BAMS / BDS / B.V.Sc & A.H Course offered under Govt. quota in Government Society Colleges / Self financing Colleges through CENTAC.
How to Apply:
- Application forms along with the Information Bulletin can be downloaded from CENTAC website: www.centaconline.in
- The application fees for one course is Rs. 500/- (for SC / ST Rs. 250/-) for two courses is Rs. 750/- (for SC / ST Rs. 375/-) and for three courses is Rs. 1000/- (for SC / ST Rs. 500/-)
- The print-out of the online application forms shall be sent by post / courier or can be submitted in person to “The Convenor” CENTAC office, PEC campus, Pillaichavady, Puducherry-605014 along with application fees in the form of a crossed DD in favour of the Convenor, CENTAC payable at Pondicherry.
- Last Date of Online Submission Closes On: 31/05/2013
- Last Date for the Receipt of the Print-out of Online Application Forms: 10/06/2013
For more details Click here