Applications are invited for admission into its Research Programmes in various disciplines for January 2014 at The Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi.
Name of the School / Discipline
- School of Agriculture (SOA): Agriculture Extension (Ph.D.), Dairy Science and Technology (Ph.D.)
- School of Continuing Education (SOCE): Food and Nutrition (Ph.D.), Child Development (Ph.D.), Rural Development (Ph.D.)
- School of Education (SOE): Education (Ph.D.)
- School of Extension and Development Studies (SOEDS): Extension and Development Studies (Ph.D.)
- School of Gender and Development Studies (SOGDS): Gender and Development Studies (Ph.D.), Women’s Studies (Ph.D.)
- School of Humanities (SOH): Hindi (Ph.D.)
- School of Management Studies (SOMS): Commerce (M. Phil / Ph.D.)
- School of Science (SOS): Bio-Chemistry (Ph.D.), Geography (Ph.D.), Life Sciences (Ph.D.), Physics (Ph.D.), Geology (Ph.D.), Statistics (Ph.D.), Mathematics (Ph.D.)
- Staff Training and Research Institute of Distance Education (STRIDE): Distance Education (M. Phil / Ph.D.)
- School of Vocational Education and Training (SOVET): Vocational Education (Ph.D.)
Eligibility: Candidates must hold a Master’s degree in the relevant discipline or other equivalent qualification with at least 55% marks (50% for Reserved category).
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of entrance examination (ENTEX-01).
How to Apply:
- Application forms can be downloaded from the given website:
- Submit the filled in application forms along with a DD of Rs. 1000/- in favour of”IGNOU” payable at New Delhi.
- Duly filled in application forms along with required documents must be sent to the Director, Research Unit, Block-6, Room No. 18, Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110 068.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 08/08/2013
- Date of Entrance Examination: ENTEX-01: 08/09/2013
More details click here