Applications are invited for admission into its Post Graduate Student Status Programme starting from the academic year 2013 at International Institute of Information and Technology, Hyderabad:
- Candidates must be a resident of Hyderabad (to produce NOC certificate so that a candidate can attend the classes in the office hours).
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Engineering, MCA, or a Masters degree in Science / Mathematics.
- Professionals with 1 or more years of experience in software design and development may also apply.
- The candidates must take minimum of one subject and maximum of two subjects in PGSSP.
How to Apply: An application fees of Rs. 1000/- is to be paid at the time of online registration. Send the registration fees of Rs.1000/- through DD in favour of “IIIT Hyderabad” payable at Hyderabad to “Chair, Standing Committee, IIIT-H, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500 032”.
- Last Date for online Registration: 10/07/2013
- Last Date for Receipt of registration Fees and Online Filling of DD Details:12/07/2013
More details click here