Applications are invited from candidates appearing for CAT-2013 for admissions to the MBA programme commencing from June2014 at Institute of Management, Nirma University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat:
Specializations are offered in the following areas of management
- Information Technology
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
Number of Seats Available: 240
Tentatively 10 percent of the intake is allocated for admission to NRI / NRI sponsored students. Over and above fifteen percent seats are also allocated to Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Foreign Students / Children of Indian workers of Gulf countries and South East Asia.
Subject to Approval
- A three-year bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the Bachelors Degree and completing all requirements for obtaining the degree by June 25th, 2014 can also apply provided they furnish the proof of having met with the minimum eligibility criteria by September 30, 2014. The candidates failed to meet the minimum eligibility criteria will be asked to withdraw from the programme. The tuition fee paid by such candidates will be forfeited unless such vacant seats are filled by other candidates.
How to Apply:
Application and Written Test (Common Admission Test)
Applicants are required to appear for Common Admission Test [CAT 2013] conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIM). The CAT examination will be conducted at different centres all over the country between October 16, 2013 and November 11, 2013 [refer CAT Bulletin for further details at www.catiim.in.] IMNU will receive the test scores from IIM for those candidates who have appeared in the CAT examination and have also applied to IMNU. IIM have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
Foreign students / NRI / Person of Indian origin / Gulf Countries and South Est Asia candidates can be considered for admission on the basis of their GMAT scores also [taken not earlier than July 2012]. However NRI sponsored candidates will be considered for admission only on the basis of CAT scores. GMAT scores will not be considered for NRI sponsored categories.
Online Application Form
- Online application form will available on our website www.imnu.ac.in from October 3, 2013 onwards.
- Fill in the on line application form and submit it along with an online payment of Rs.1500/- by credit card / debit card / net banking. (NRI/NRI sponsored/Foreign Students/Person of Indian Origin/Gulf Countries and South East candidates should make a payment of Rs.5000/- or US$ 115 as processing fee).
- The online application form will be open for registration and submission till December 31, 2013. IMNU admission brochure can be downloaded from our website www.imnu.ac.in.
Offline Application Form
- To obtain the application form and prospectus, applicants should send a request along with a demand draft for Rs.1,500/- favouring “Institute of Management, Nirma University” payable at Ahmedabad addressed to: Deputy Registrar, Institute of Management, Nirma University, Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway,Ahmedabad – 382 481 (Gujarat) INDIA Email:[email protected]
- NRI/NRI sponsored/Foreign Students/Person of Indian Origin/Gulf Countries and South East Asia candidates should enclose a bank draft for Rs.3,500/- or US$ 80 along with the completed application form in addition to the regular application processing fee of Rs.1500/- or US$ 35.
- The candidates can also download the application form from our website www.imnu.ac.in and submit the completed application form along with a DD of Rs.1500/- drawn in favour of “Institute of Management, Nirma University” and payable at Ahmedabad. NRI/NRI sponsored/Foreign Students/Person of Indian Origin/Gulf Countries and South East Asia candidates should submit along with DD for Rs.5000/- or US$ 115 as processing fee).
Offline Application form available from: October 03rd 2013
Online Application form available from: October 03rd 2013
Last date for submitting the form: December 31, 2013
Short-listing of the Candidates: January/February 2014
Written Communication Test/Personal Interview: March/April 2014
Final Selection: April 2014
Commencement of the Programme: End of June 2014
For more details Click here