Applications are invited by for admission in to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) program under self financing scheme offered at the Calicut University Teacher Education Centres, at University of Calicut, Mallapuram, for the commencing session 2013.
- Candidates holding B.A/B.Sc/M.Com degree of the university of Calicut or a degree recognized as equivalent thereto under 10+2+3 pattern with minimum 50% marks in Part III or masters degree in the same subject with minimum 50% marks.
- B.A/B.Sc degree holders under liberalized scheme of the university are also eligible to apply.
- SC/ST candidates, natives of Lakshadweep and applicants under teacher quota need only a pass in the degree examination.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are directed to download application form and prospectus from the Calicut University official website www.universityofcalicut.info
- Candidates are advised to send only one application for considering their admission in any Teacher Education Centres under this university.
- A candidate should remit Rs.100/- towards the cost of application (Rs.50/- in the case of SC/ST) in favour of Finance Officer, University of Calicut.
- The completed application should be addressed to The Chief Co-ordinator, University Teacher Education Centres, Tagore Nikethan, Calicut University (P.O), Kerala – 673635.
Last date for receiving completed application form: Saturday, August 24, 2013.
More details Click Here
Applications are invited from all the eligible candidates for admission into MA, Post Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Certificate, M. Phil, Polytechnic and Ph.D. Regular Mode Urdu Medium Programs at various campuses of Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU) Hyderabad for the Academic Year 2013 – 2014:
- M.A.: i) Urdu; ii) Persian; iii) Arabic; iv) Hindi; v) English; vi) Translation vii) Public Administration; viii) Political Science; ix) Women Studies; x) Islamic Studies*; and xi) Mass Communication & Journalism*
- Master of Social Work (MSW)**
- Master of Business Administration*(MBA)
- Master of Education* (M. Ed.)
- Master of Computer Applications*(MCA)
- Master of Commerce (M. Com.)
- Master of Science(M. Sc.)-Mathematics
- Bachelor of Technology* (B. Tech.)-Computer Science*
- Bachelor of Education* (B. Ed.)
- Diploma in Education* (D. Ed.)
- Diploma in Unani Pharmacy
- P.G. Diploma Programs: i) P.G. Diploma in Functional Urdu; and ii) P.G. Diploma in Functional Hindi & Translation;
- Diploma Programs: i) Arabic; ii) Arabic Translation; iii) Persian; and iv) Tahseen-e-Ghazal;
- Certificate Programs: i) Khush Khati; ii) Amoozish Urdu; iii) Tahseen-e-Ghazal; iv) Persian; and v) Arabic
- M. Phil.* – i) Urdu; ii) Arabic; iii) Persian iv) English v) Hindi; vi) Translation vii) Public Administration; viii) Women Studies; ix) Social Exclusion and Inclusive Policy and x) Management
- Ph. D.* (Full time & Part-time) – i)Urdu; ii) Persian; iii) Arabic; iv) Hindi; v)English; vi) Translation; vii) Women Studies viii) Public Administration; ix) Management; (x) Education; xi) Social Exclusion and Inclusive Policy; xii) Computer Science
- Polytechnic Courses* at Hyderabad Campus: i) Civil Engineering; ii) Computer Sc. Engineering; iii) Electronics & Communication Engineering; iv) Information Technology
- ITI, Hyderabad: i) Draughtsman (Civil); ii) Electronics Mechanic; iii) Electrician; iv) Refrigeration & A.C. and v) Plumbing;
- ITI, Bangalore: i) Electronics Mechanic and ii) R & AC
- ITI, Dharbanga i) Electrician and ii) Plumbing
Eligibility: For eligibility criteria and more details follow the given website: http://www.manuu.ac.in/PDF%20files/joined_document_2.pdf
How to Apply:
- The Prospectus-cum-application forms can be obtained from 5th April, 2013 onwards from the University Campus, Gachibowli, and City Centre, Haj House, Hyderabad and from all the Regional / Sub-Regional Centers, and Colleges of Teacher Education on payment of Rs. 100/- through Demand Draft (by hand) or through a Demand Draft of Rs. 150/-(by post)
- The Demand Draft should be drawn from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Maulana Azad National Urdu University” payable at Hyderabad
- Reservation for SC/ST & OBC candidates will be as per the Government of India rules
Last Date for Submission of Application Forms
- All PG, M. Phil & Ph.D. Programs, MANNU Campus, Hyderabad: 06/05/2013
- All PG Programs, MANNU Satellite Campus, Lucknow: 19/07/2013
- D.Ed., B.Ed., and M.Ed. Ph.D. (Education): 25/04/2013
- Diploma / PG Diploma & Certificate Programs: 05/08/2013
- Polytechnic, Hyderabad: 02/05/2013
- ITI, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Dharbanga: As per concerned State Govt. or NCVT notification
For more details Click here