Applications are invited for admission into its one year Diploma course in Bioinformatics in the Department of Biophysics, Molecular Biology and Bioinformatics, for the academic year 2013 – 2014 at University of Calcutta, Kolkata:
- M.Sc. examination or equivalent of this or its equivalent University with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate in the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Physiology, Biophysics and Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics and Biophysics, Biochemistry, Statistics, Computer Science, Pure or Applied Mathematics, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Environmental Science, Electronic Science, Genetics (or)
- BE / B.Tech. degree in Computer Science, Applied Physics, Radio-Physics and Electronics, Chemical Technology, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Science, Pharmaceutical Engineering, B. Pharma., Biomedical Engineering, Environmental Engineering or an MBBS degree or its equivalent from Medical Faculty with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology / Statistics in the Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination.
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Admission Test.
How to Apply: Send the filled in application forms to the Secretary, Faculty for the Post-graduate Studies in Science, Technology and Agriculture, University College of Science and Technology, 92 A P C Road, Kolkata –700009.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 26/07/2013
- Date of Admission Test: 30/07/2013 from 12:00 Noon
- Declaration of Results: 01/08/2013
More details click here