The minimum qualification for admission is a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or institution with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC. ST and Persons with Disability) in agricultural and allied sciences or any other discipline. Details such as eligibility, selection criteria, reservation, application form, application procedure etc., are placed on MANAGE website www.manage.gov.in
The candidate must have a valid Score of CAT-2013 conducted by Indian Institutes of Management
How to apply:
To apply online click here: http://www.manage.gov.in/ABM2014/ABMOnlineForm.asp
To download application form click here: http://www.manage.gov.in/ABM2014/Appln-2014.pdf
Last date for receipt of applications: December 30th 2013
For more details Click here
Applications are invited for the admission to its two year Master of Business Administration (MBA-Day) and Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM) programmes for the academic session 2014 – 2016 at Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM), Kolkata:
- Honours in any discipline
- Graduation in any professional course like Engineering, Agriculture, Medicine etc
- Candidates who would appear for their final year exam till June 2014 are eligible to apply.
- Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the IIMs Common Admission Test (CAT).
- Candidates seeking admission to IISWBM should appear for the CAT – 2013 examination and apply to IISWBM through one of the two prescribed modes of applications.
- Interested candidates can download the DL Form and State Bank of India fee deposit challan from IISWBM Website www.iiswbm.edu.
- Deposit the fee of Rs. 1500 in SBI Power Jyoti a/c no. 32495656710 using the Challan in any branch of State Bank of India. After depositing the fees, candidates should collect the candidates’ copy and IISWBM’s copy of the fee deposit receipt from the bank and send the IISWBM’s copy of the fee deposit receipt along with the completely filled in DL Form to “The Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management, Management House, College Square West, Kolkata – 700 073, India”.
- Candidates should also e-mail a scanned copy of the duly filled DL Form and a scanned copy of the IISWBM’s copy of the fee deposit receipt at [email protected] for record purpose.
- Or, candidates can also collect the Application Form from the reception counter of IISWBM by making cash payment of Rs. 1500, fill the form, attach copies of required documents / testimonials and deposit it on or before 6th December 2013.
Last Date for receipt of applications: 6th December 2013
For More Details click here
Applications are invited for the two years Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights (PGDHR) being conducted through correspondence for the coming academic session of 2014 at Indian Institute of Human Rights (IIHR), New Delhi:
- Graduates in any discipline may take admission in the programme.
- Students appearing in final year graduation exams may also apply.
- Applications ca be downloaded at http://www.rightsedu.net/admissionform2.htm
- Filled in application form along with four attached passport size photos, photocopy of graduation marks sheet or degree along with a draft of Rs. 7525.00 for the first year fee (for Indian students) or 500 US$ (for Foreign students) in the favour of “Indian Institute of Human Rights” payable at New Delhi.
- The same shall be sent the Institute’s address, Indian Institute of Human Rights A 50, Paryavaran Complex, Saket-Maidangarhi Marg, New Delhi – 110030.
Last date for the submission of application form is 1st Nov 2013.
For More Details click here
Applications are invited for the admission into the 15th batch of four year doctoral Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) for the forth coming academic session commencing June 2014 at Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
- A Masters’ degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 55% aggregate marks/ or A Bachelors Degree in Engineering with 60% marks or equivalent grade point average/ or Any professional qualifications such as CA, ICWA and CS with a minimum 55% aggregate marks, obtained from any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, or an equivalent qualification from an institution approved by AICTE.
- All the candidates must have secured a minimum of 55 % marks in all their public examinations starting with the secondary level.
- Work experience in industry or academics, though not mandatory, will be given due credit in the selection process
- Those who are appearing for their final year examination in the current academic year may also apply. However, their admission to the programme will be provisional subject to their successful completion of all requirements for obtaining the relevant degree before 30th June 2014.
- Age Limit: Candidates must not be more than 55 years of age as on 30th June 2014.
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria stated above are required to take Common Admission Test (CAT) held by the IIMs.
- Alternatively, those who have qualified GATE, GRE, GMAT and JRF (UGC/CSIR) examinations can also apply in the relevant area of specialization. Scores of any of these examinations including CAT taken during the last two years (i.e., on or after 1st July, 2014) will be considered valid.
- Candidates who have already obtained a two-year PGDM from any of the IIMs with a minimum CGPA of 6.0 on a 10 point scale (3.0 on a 4.0 point scale ) and an equivalent letter grade “B” are exempted from this requirement, and can apply directly through the prescribed Application Form. Such applicants are also eligible to get a waiver of the first year course work and can directly join the second year of the programme.
- Candidates, who are appearing for CAT may refer to the CAT-2013 website and fill the relevant column (for FPM admissions) in the CAT application form and Download the separate Application Form for IIML FPM admissions at http://www.iiml.ac.in/
- A candidate is eligible to submit applications to a maximum of two areas.
- Two sets of the application form, one for each area, with all supporting documents (including copies of mark sheet and certificates of all public examinations starting from 10th, experience certificate, relevant score card, age proof, etc) attached separately with each form may be sent together in one envelop.
- Completed application forms along with a draft of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favor of IIM Lucknow payable at Lucknow should be sent to Administrative Officer (FPM), Indian Institute of Management Lucknow, Prabandh Nagar, Off Sitapur Road, Lucknow – 226 013.
- Reservation for eligible categories will be as per Government of India rules applicable for doctoral programme at the time of admission.
The last date for receiving completed application forms is 31st December, 2013.
For More Details click here
Applications are invited for admission to the MBA (Full Time) programmes at for the coming academic session of 2014-16 at Institute of Management Nirma University (IMNU), Ahmedabad.The admissions are though CAT 2013. Eligibility
- A three-year bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
Candidates appearing in the final year of the Bachelors Degree and completing all requirements for obtaining the degree by 25th June 2014 can also apply provided they furnish the proof of having met with the minimum eligibility criteria by 30th September 2014.
- The candidates failed to meet the minimum eligibility criteria will be asked to withdraw from the programme.
- The tuition fee paid by such candidates will be forfeited unless such vacant seats are filled by other candidates.
- Applicants are required to appear for Common Admission Test [CAT 2013] conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIM).
- Separate online application shall also be made for IMNU
- Online application form will available on our website www.imnu.ac.in from 3rd October 2013 onwards.
- Fill in the on line application form and submit it along with an online payment of Rs.1,500 by credit card / debit card / net banking. NRI/NRI sponsored/Foreign Students/Person of Indian Origin/Gulf Countries and South East candidates should make a payment of Rs.5000/- or US$ 115 as processing fee.
- To obtain the application form and prospectus, applicants can also send a request along with a demand draft for Rs.1, 500 favouring “Institute of Management, Nirma niversity” payable at Ahmedabad addressed to Deputy Registrar, Institute of Management, Nirma University, Sarkhej, Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad – 382 481 (Gujarat).
- IMNU will receive the test scores from IIM for those candidates who have appeared in the CAT examination and have also applied to IMNU. IIM have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
Offline Application form available from: 3rd October 2013
Online Application form available from: 3rd October 2013
Last date for submitting the form: 31st December 2013
Short-listing of the Candidates: January/February 2014
Written Communication Test/Personal Interview: March/April 2014
Commencement of the Programme: June 2014
For More Details click here
Applications are invited for admission into the Professional Certificate Programme on Tea Tasting and Marketing (PCP-TTM) under the sponsorship of Tea Board of India, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India, for tea industry personnel and public in general, in the global academia at Indian Institute of Plantation Management (IIPM), Bangalore
- Graduate in any discipline, recognized by UGC/ AIUs.
- Proficiency in written and oral communication in English is essential.
- Sponsored candidates by planters, plantation associations, Brokerages, tea manufacturers, Beverage experts, tea buyers and blenders will be given special consideration in eligibility norms.
- Duration: 45 days intensive Phase I program, starting from 3rd week of May 2014
- For Prospectus and Application form, write to the ‘The Admissions Office’ along with a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.600/- (Rs.350/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates, with relevant certificates) drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Plantation Management”, payable at Bangalore.
- Application form can also be downloaded at http://www.iipmb.edu.in.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of psychometric test and blind (sensory) test on tea tasting.
- The reservation for SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates is applicable as per the Government of India rules, subject to meeting the other eligibility criteria for admission.
Last date for submission of filled in applications: 19th April 2014
For More Details click here