Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU), Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad invites applications for admission into Polytechnic courses in 55 Govt. and Private Polytechnic colleges starting from the academic year 2013:
Courses / Total No. of Seats:
- Agricultural Polytechnic – Govt. Colleges: 675 seats / Private Colleges: 840 seats
- Seed Technology – Govt. Colleges: 85 seats / Private Colleges: 150 seats
- Agricultural Engineering – Govt. Colleges: 30 seats / Private Colleges: 150 seats
- The students who have passed S.S.C. or equivalent exam and those who are residing in rural areas are eligible.
- The students must have studied at least for 4 years during the period of first to tenth class schools located in rural areas (non-municipal area).
- The candidates should obtain 55% marks (excluding Hindi). In case SC/ST categories the candidate should obtain at least 45% of marks.
- Medium of instruction for all the Polytechnic courses is Telugu.
Age Limit: The candidates shall be required to have completed 15 years of age as on 31st August 2013 with an upper age limit of 22 years.
How to Apply:
- Application forms can be downloaded from the given website: http://www.angrau.ac.in/media/17468/politechnicapplicationform2013.pdf
- Filled in application forms along with DD of Rs. 400/- (for SC/ST/PH category Rs. 200/-) should be sent to the Registrar, ANGRAU, Administrative Officer, Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad – 500030.
Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 04-07-2013
More details click here