Bharathi Scholarship Scheme 2015-16 – Andhra Brahmin Welfare Society (www.andhrabrahmin.org)
Andhra Brahmin Welfare Society Limited – Bharathi Scheme for Education after SSC 2015
Scholarships Notification under Bharathi Scheme has been released for the current academic year 2015, all the eligible candidates can apply for these scholarships to avail scholarship amount of worth Rs 10000/-, please go through eligibility criteria and various rules and regulations to avail this scholarship benefit for the current year 2015-16.
Institution/Society – Andhra Brahmin Welfare Society Limited
Scheme Name – Bharathi Scheme (BS – EA10)
Academic Year – 2015-2016
Scholarship Amount – Rs 10000/-
Last date for Application – July 31st, 2015
Online Application – Bharathi Scheme 2015-16
Bharathi Scholarships Scheme 2015-16
Eligibility Criteria – Bharathi Scheme 2015-16
- Candidates belong to Brahmin community
- Parents income less than Rs 250000/- per annum
- B2 and above grade in 10th /SSC/Matriculation – March 2015
- Students joined in Intermediate / polytechnic / ITI courses are also eligible
- Not benefiting from any other government scheme
Selection procedure – Bharathi Scheme 2015-16
- Scrutinising, short-listing and finalisation of applicants, based on the information uploaded
- Priority to Orphan, Single Mother, Physically challenged, Girl Student and economically poor students.
- More importance to students who are financially weak.