Applications are invited for admission into the PhD Programme (full time, regular) in Agriculture, Rural and Tribal Development at Faculty Centre. It is a Integrated Rural and Tribal Development and Management (IRTDM) located at Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Morabadi, Ranchi, Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University (RKMVU):
- M.Sc. in Horticulture/ Integrated M.Sc. in Rural & Tribal Development and Management/ M.Sc. in Integrated Rural Development and Management/ M.Sc. in Agriculture or allied subjects with at least 60% aggregate marks. Relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST candidates will be made as per rules.
- Candidates who have appeared in the final semester of the qualifying examination may also apply, but documents (mark sheet etc.) showing that the candidate has undeniably passed that qualifying examination should be produced at the time of joining the PhD programme.
How to Apply:
Candidates who wish to pursue research should apply in the prescribed proforma (download application form). Forms duly filled in may be sent to the following address: Administrative Head, IRTDM Faculty Centre of Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University, Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Morabadi, Ranchi-834008, with a demand draft for Rs.300/, drawn in favour of Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, ‘RKMVERI’ payable at Ranchi or by cash payment at the office of the IRTDM Faculty Centre, Morabadi, Ranchi-834008, Jharkhand.
Download application form:http://www.rkmvu.ac.in/sites/rkmvu.ac.in/files/Integrated%20Rural%20and%20Tribal%20development/application_form_phd_ranchi.pdf
- The eligible candidates will have to appear in a written examination (Research Eligibility Test or RET for short) of 2 hour duration as per UGC requirement, to be held in the above Faculty Centre on 9 September 2013 (Monday) at 10 am.
- The successful candidates will be called for an interview (the exact date and time will be confirmed later).
- Selected candidates will be informed on the same day. Candidates who have already passed National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by ICAR/ UGC/ CSIR or equivalent examinations need not appear at the written examination, but will have to appear at the interview.
Last date of submission of application form: 9 September 2013
List of candidates eligible for appearing at the written test will be displayed on: 12 September 2013
Written test will be held on: 16 September 2013
List of candidates to be called for the interview to be displayed on: 18 September 2013
Interview/Viva: Will be informed later
Final list of selected candidates will be displayed on the same day of interview
For More Details click here