Applications are invited for the admissions open for the 14th batch of AICTE approved Two Year Post Graduate Diploma in Management: Agri-Business and Plantation Management (PGDM : ABPM) for the academic session 2014 – 2016 at Indian Institute of Plantation Management (IIPM), Bangalore:
- The minimum qualification for admission is a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or institution with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC, ST and Persons with Disability) in agricultural and allied sciences or any other discipline.
- NRI / PIO / Foreign students can also apply.
- For Prospectus and Application form, write to the ‘The Admissions Office’ along with a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.900/- (Rs.450/- for SC/ ST/PWD candidates, with relevant certificates) drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Plantation Management”, payable at Bangalore.
- Application form can also be downloaded at http://www.iipmb.edu.in/.
- Filled-in application along with fee may be sent to Admissions Office, Indian Institute of Plantation Management, Jnana Bharathi Campus, P.O. Malathalli, Bangalore-560 056
- The candidates must have a valid score of CAT / MAT / ATMA / CMAT exam.
- Selection will be on the basis of academic record, test scores, writing skill, group discussion and personal interview.
- The Reservation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates is applicable as per the Government of India rules, subject to meeting the other eligibility criteria for admission.
- Students can avail Meritorious Scholarships from the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Ministry of Tribal Affairs and Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India, State Government Scholarships for OBC Students and M/S. Malankara Plantation Centenary Scholarship for the Children of Workers in Plantation.
Last Date for Submitting Filled-in Application Forms: 31st January 2014
For More Details click here