The Programme is reputed for
A consistent track round of 100% placement in blue-chip companies with market driven compensation, since inception, despite the current economic downturn and recession.
Constantly revised and updated course content to respond to the challenges and needs of the changing business world.
International Collaboration with universities in the USA Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Belgium, China, Australia and Indonesia.
Faculty drawn from academic and industry who use theoretical concepts intertwined with practical applications to instill the best in the studies.
Eligibility: Minimum three-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline, from a recognized university, with a consistent record of first class in Std X, Std XII and graduation. Final year degree students, who expect to complete their final examinations and other requirements for obtaining the degree by June 05, 2014 can also apply.
Apply and appear for any one of the following written tests:
- Register for XAT 2014 to be conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur on 5th January 2014
- CAT to be conducted by IIMs during 16th October – 11th November 2013.
Applicants are required to follow the XAT/CAT advertisements respectively and apply in time. Registering for XAT or CAT is a prerequisite for applying to LIBA’s PGDM program
Get a demand draft (DD) for Rs. 1250/- favouring “LIBA, CHENNAI” payable at Chennai
Pay Rs. 1250/- at any of the specified IMS learning centres and obtain the IMS receipt and Admission bulletin.
Pay Rs. 1250/- in cash at the LIBA admission Office in person
- Fill up the LIBA application form by clicking on LIBA registration link to create and receive by e-mail an unique LIBA-ID and password. If you have already received your LIBA ID and Password, then login as per Step 4. A scanned copy of candidate’s photo and signature (not exceeding 50 KB ) is needed while filling up the application form.
- Login with your LIBA ID and Password.
- Take a print-out of the Payment Advice form.
- Mention your LIBA-ID, Name and XAT-ID / CAT-ID on the reverse of the DD and send your DD / IMS receipt along with the Payment Advice form to: The Admissions Office, LIBA, Loyola College, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600 034.
Candidates who have applied to LIBA will be short listed only on the basis of their XAT 2014 / CAT 2013 scores. Short listed candidates will be called for Group Discussion and interview for final selection at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai. Candidates can give their choice of Interview centre, however it is subject to discretion of LIB
Last dates to fill up the application form online is 24th January 2014
16th September 2013: Online Registration for LIBA 2014 PGDB (Full- Time) begins
24th January 2014: Online Registration for LIBA 2014 PGDM (Full-Time) closes
1st February 2014: Last date for receipt of LIBA application fee
22ND November 2013: XAT Online Registration closes
5th January 2014: XAT Admissions Test 2014
26th September 2013: CAT online Registration closes
16th October -11th November 2013: CAT Admissions Test 2013
For any further clarifications Call:
Ph: (044) 28177100 (LIBA Board)
Ph: (044) 28177116 (LIBA Admissions Office)
Mobile: +91 94440 28418 FAX: 91 44 2817 3183
Email id: email@example.com
For more details Click here