Applications from unmarried candidates through online for admission into its B.Sc. Nursing degree course for the academic year 2013 – 2014 at Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow:
Eligibility: The candidates must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English with 45% marks.
Age Limit: The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years and maximum age 24 years as on 31st December 2013.
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of entrance examination.
How to Apply:
- The application forms and information brochure can be downloaded from the Institute’s website http://www.sgpgi.ac.in
- Filled in online application forms must be sent to Executive Registrar, SGPGIMS, Raebareli Road, Lucknow-226014 along with required documents through registered post / speed post / courier. A Bank draft of Rs. 1000/- towards examination fees should also be attached with the application form.
- The Bank draft must be drawn in favour of “Director, SGPGIMS, Academic Account” Lucknow payable at State Bank of India, SGPGIMS Branch (Code No. 7789) Lucknow.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 10-07-2013
- Date of Entrance Examination: 21-07-2013 Sunday
More details click here
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission into MBBS course starting from the Academic Year 2013 at The Armed Forces Medical College, Pune:
Total No. of Seats: 130 medical cadets (105 boys and 25 girls)
- Candidate must be unmarried. Marriage during the course is not permitted.
- 10+2 or equivalent: Must attain the age of 17 years on 31 Dec 2013 OR Passed B.Sc. examination or appearing in Final B.Sc. Examination: Must not have attained the age of 24 years i.e. must have been born not earlier than 01 January 1990.
Academic Qualifications Candidates must have passed one of the following qualifying examinations in the first attempt with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken simultaneously and securing not less than 60% of the aggregate marks in these three science subjects taken together and not less than 50% marks in English and 50% marks in each of the science subjects. They must have also passed an examination in Mathematics of the 10th standard.
Selection Process: Candidates will have to mandatorily appear for the NEET – UG examination to be conducted by CBSE.
How to Apply: Candidates who are appearing in the NEET – UG examination will have to register and apply online to AFMC Pune on the website http://www.afmc.nic.in OR http://www.afmcdg1d.gov.in with the NEET roll number.
- Start Date for Registration and Filling online Application Forms: 15/04/2013
- Last Date for Registration: 03/05/2013
- Last Date for Submission of online Application Forms: 12/05/2013
- Last Date for Payment of Fees at any SBI Branch: 14/05/2013
- Course Commences On: 01/08/2013
For more details click here