Sikkim University: Ph.D. / M.Phil. / Master and Integrated Programmes
Applications are invited for admission into its Ph.D., M.Phil., Master and Integrated programmes in 29 different subjects for the academic year starting from August 2013 at Sikkim University:
- For admission into M.Phil. and Ph.D. programmes, selections will be done on the basis of written examination and interview.
- Candidates qualified in NET (JRF)/SLET/M.Phil. examination need not write the written examination, but have to qualify the interview.
How to Apply:
- Application forms can be downloaded from the given website: https://www.sikkimuniversity.ac.in/images/stories/downloads/Admission/admission_and_hostel_forms.pdf.
- Send filled in application forms along with required documents to Sikkim University, 6th Mile, Samdur, P.O.Tadong Gangtok, Sikkim – 737102.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 15/07/2013
- Admission Test (if called for): 20/07/2013
- Publication of the First List of Selected Candidates: 23/07/2013
- Publication of the Second List of Selected Candidates: 25/07/2013
- Payment of Fees: 30/07/2013
- Commencement of the Classes: 01/08/2013
More details click herehttp://www.apns.co.in/sikkim-university-ph-d-m-phil-master-and-integrated-programmes/UniversityAcademic Year,Admission Test,Application Forms,Applications,Commencement,Downloads,Hostel,Images,Important Dates,Integrated Programmes,Interview Candidates,Jrf,Last Date,M Phil,Selection Process,Sikkim,Submission,University Selection