SGPGIMS, Lucknow: B.Sc. Nursing
Applications from unmarried candidates through online for admission into its B.Sc. Nursing degree course for the academic year 2013 – 2014 at Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow:
Eligibility: The candidates must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English with 45% marks.
Age Limit: The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years and maximum age 24 years as on 31st December 2013.
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of entrance examination.
How to Apply:
- The application forms and information brochure can be downloaded from the Institute’s website http://www.sgpgi.ac.in
- Filled in online application forms must be sent to Executive Registrar, SGPGIMS, Raebareli Road, Lucknow-226014 along with required documents through registered post / speed post / courier. A Bank draft of Rs. 1000/- towards examination fees should also be attached with the application form.
- The Bank draft must be drawn in favour of “Director, SGPGIMS, Academic Account” Lucknow payable at State Bank of India, SGPGIMS Branch (Code No. 7789) Lucknow.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 10-07-2013
- Date of Entrance Examination: 21-07-2013 Sunday
More details click herehttp://www.apns.co.in/sgpgims-lucknow-b-sc-nursing/Notifications24 Years,Academic Account,Application Forms,Bank Draft,Bank Of India,Chemistry Biology,Degree Course,Entrance Examination,Important Dates,Information Brochure,Last Date,Maximum Age,Nursing Applications,Post Courier,Postgraduate Institute,Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Sciences,Speed Post,State Bank,State Bank Of India,Year 2013