School of Petroleum Management (SPM), Gandhinagar: MBA @ www spm pdpu ac in
Applications are invited for admission into two-year full-time residential Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs in General and Energy and Infrastructure 2014-16 at School of Petroleum Management (SPM), Gandhinagar:
- Candidates who have appeared at Common Admission Test (CAT) 2013 conducted by IIMs are eligible to apply.
- A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) or equivalent CGPA, of any university incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956.
- The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to apply by sending the duly filled in application form available at schools’ website www.spm.pdpu.ac.in along with the payment of the application fee of Rs.2,000/-.
- The application fee can be paid via a Demand Draft drawn in favor of Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, payable at Ahmedabad.
- The application fee can also be paid in the university account at Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) A/C No. 09331131003242. In this case the payment receipt must be enclosed along with filled application form.
The candidates short listed on the basis of aggregate CAT score will be required to appear for group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI) at SPM, PDPU on specified date(s).
Last date for submission of application form: Friday, February 07th 2014.
For More Details click herehttp://www.apns.co.in/school-of-petroleum-management-spm-gandhinagar-mba-www-spm-pdpu-ac-in/NotificationsAct Of Parliament,Business Administration Mba,Cgpa,Common Admission Test,Common Admission Test Cat,Demand Draft,Educational Institutions,Equivalent Qualification,Form Selection,Gandhinagar,Government Of India,Master Of Business Administration,Mba Programs,Oriental Bank Of Commerce,Oriental Bank Of Commerce Obc,Payment Receipt,Petroleum Management,Petroleum University,Secondary Schooling,Selection Procedure