Polytechnic programmes at ANGRAU, Hyderabad
Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU), Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad invites applications for admission into Polytechnic courses in 55 Govt. and Private Polytechnic colleges starting from the academic year 2013:
Courses / Total No. of Seats:
- Agricultural Polytechnic – Govt. Colleges: 675 seats / Private Colleges: 840 seats
- Seed Technology – Govt. Colleges: 85 seats / Private Colleges: 150 seats
- Agricultural Engineering – Govt. Colleges: 30 seats / Private Colleges: 150 seats
- The students who have passed S.S.C. or equivalent exam and those who are residing in rural areas are eligible.
- The students must have studied at least for 4 years during the period of first to tenth class schools located in rural areas (non-municipal area).
- The candidates should obtain 55% marks (excluding Hindi). In case SC/ST categories the candidate should obtain at least 45% of marks.
- Medium of instruction for all the Polytechnic courses is Telugu.
Age Limit: The candidates shall be required to have completed 15 years of age as on 31st August 2013 with an upper age limit of 22 years.
How to Apply:
- Application forms can be downloaded from the given website: http://www.angrau.ac.in/media/17468/politechnicapplicationform2013.pdf
- Filled in application forms along with DD of Rs. 400/- (for SC/ST/PH category Rs. 200/-) should be sent to the Registrar, ANGRAU, Administrative Officer, Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad – 500030.
Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 04-07-2013
More details click herehttp://www.apns.co.in/polytechnic-programmes-at-angrau-hyderabad/University22 Years,Academic Year,Administrative Officer,Agricultural Colleges,Agricultural Engineering,Agricultural University,Angrau,Application Forms,Applications For Admission,Case Sc,Dd,Hyderabad,Last Date,Polytechnic Colleges,Private Colleges,Rajendra,Ranga,Rural Areas,Seed Technology,Year 2013