Polaris Company Walkin Drive Hiring For FreshExp On Sep 2016
Polaris Financial Technology Limited Polaris Financial Technology Limited, a NASSCOM Top 10 company, is a recognized global leader in Specialty Application Development for the Banking, Financial and Insurance sector, with its comprehensive portfolio of products, specialized outsourcing & modernization services and consulting. Polaris has a talent strength of close to 10,000 solution architects, domain experts and technology experts and owns the largest set of Intellectual Properties in the form of a comprehensive product suite and seven banking platforms namely, Intellect Universal Banking, Intellect Consumer Finance, Intellect Credit Cards, Intellect Cash & Liquidity Management, Intellect Wealth Management, Intellect Portals and Intellect Risk & Treasury Platform.
Headquartered in Chennai, Polaris has its Corporate Banking Solution Centre in Mumbai, Investment Banking Solution Centre in Hyderabad, Risk & Treasury Solution Center in Mumbai, Retail Banking and Insurance Solution Centre in Chennai and Enterprise Solution Centre in Delhi. Polaris has offices in Tokyo, Sydney, Hong Kong, Singapore, India, Dubai, Bahrain, Riyadh, London, Belfast, Zurich, Frankfurt, Toronto, New York, Chicago, Fremont and Chile
Company Name: Polaris
Job Role: Java Developer / Senior Developer
Job Qualification: Any Graduates
Job Experience: 5 – 8 Years
Salary: INR 1,00,000 To 2,00,000 PA
Job Location: Gurgaon
Job Requirements: ::
* Must have excellent communication skills.
* Good communication skills
* Good to have experience in any other reporting tool.
*Experience in Web services (SOAP/REST), Gradle, JMS.
* Sound knowledge of modern software architectures and development tools/techniques.
* Translating business requirements to high/low level designs
* Knowledge of unit test / mocking frameworks, their implementation and process integration (JUnit, Selenium etc.).
* Experience in UNIX and shell scripting.
* Logical mind with keen analytical skills
Click Here To Apply For This Job
Walk-in Date's: 10 Sep 2016Read more