Applications are invited for admission into its Professional courses starting from the academic year 2013 in Osmania University, Hyderabad:
Professional Courses: MCA and MBA
How to Apply:
- Prospectus and application forms can be had from 15th July, 2013 at the Office of the Director, PGRRCDE, OU.
- Prospectus and application forms can also obtained by post by sending a DD for Rs. 150/- in favour of the Director, PGRRCDE, OU drawn from any Nationalized bank and payable at Hyderabad along with self addressed envelope.
- The prospectus and application forms can also be obtained by submitting a DD for Rs. 100/- at sales counter or SBH extension counter at PGRRCDE, the University Press & Publications, OU, Andhra Bank, Vidyanagar, State Bank of Hyderabad branches at Nizamabad, Nalgonda, Mahabubnagar, and also from the Coordinator, Girraj Govt. College, Nizamabad and Nagarjuna Govt. Degree College, Nalgonda.
- The application forms can also be downloaded from the given website: http://www.oucde.ac.in and submitted along with a DD of Rs. 100/-.
Last Date for Submission of Application Forms
- Without Late Fees: 10/09/2013
- With Late Fees of Rs. 250/-: 11/11/2013
For More Details Click Here