OU EXAMINATIONS FOR BRIDGE COURSES JUNE(2014)
CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS
Tele: Office: 27682293, 27098072,27098039
HYYDERASAD 500 007 (Accredited by NAAC with “A’ Grade)
No. (Tech/Exams/2014 04-04-2014
NOTIFICATION Bridge Course
It is hereby notified for the information of all the concerned that the Bridge Course II Serra. (Main & Backlog) and I Sam..(Suppl.) for the Diploma Students of C.B.I.T. College admitted to B.Tech.(Chem. Engg.) II Year under Lateral Entry Scheme will be conducted from 09-06-2014. The detailed Time Table will be issued in due course.
The schedule for payment of Examination Fee and submission of examination Application Form is as follows:
I) Last date Without late fee: (For any number of papers) 312014
ii) Examination Fee: Rs.990I .
Application Forms submitted after 08-05-2014 will have to pay a penal fee of Re, 10001- per day.
NOTE: FOR LATERAL ENTRY ADMISSIONS:
1. The students are advised to enclose Xerox copies of their qualifying examination certificates attested by the College Principal concerned with the Examination Application Form and Migration Certificate, if any , with Migration Fee of Rs.125I-( if the candidate belongs to other than O.U./ SBTET).
2. The Principals are requested to furnish the list of candidates admitted in their Colleges during the academic year 2013-2014 duly approved by the Convener, EAMCET and also the Director, Admissions, C.U.
3.” NO DUES CERTIFICATE ” from the Director, Academic Audit Cell, O.U., may also be enclosed with the forwarding letter.
4.The Principals/Directors are requested to collect the Processing Fee from each student of the fresh batch @ Rs.300/- and remit the consolidated amount into above
mentioned account. .
IMPORTANT NOTE: Any discrepancies with regards to the Candidate data such as Internal Marks, Practical, Viva -Voce and Project etc.,should be brought to the notice of concerned officials of Examination Branch and obtain the
acknowledgement within one month of declaration of results. After one month, queries will not be entertained
CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATION
1. The Principal , C.B.I.T., Hyderabad.
2. The Dean, Faculty of Technology, O.U.
3. The Chairman, BOS in Technology/Bio-Technology, O.U.
4. The Addl. Controller of Examinations (Confidential/EDP), O.U.
5. The Director, Academic Audit Cell, O.U.
6. The Dy Registrar/Assft. Registrar (Exam Bills
Cheque. Section), Exam Branch, O.U.
7. The Deputy Registrar (Academic/Affiliation), 0,U
8. The Suptd. Stores Section, Exam Br. 0 Uhttp://www.apns.co.in/ou-examinations-for-bridge-courses-june2014/Notifications