OU EXAMINATION FO PG IN DIPLOMA CULINARY ARTS (2014)
No. 142/ Tech/Exams/14. Dated:12-04-2014.
N O T I F I C A T I O N
It is hereby notified for the information of all the concerned that the P.G. DIPLOMA IN CULINARY ARTS – II Semester (Main& Backlog) and I Sem (Suppl.) Examinations will be conducted from 17-05-2014. The detailed Time-Table will be issued in due course.
The schedule for payment of Examination Fee and submission of examination Application Form duly completed in all aspects and with proper attestation by the Principal is as follows:
i) Last date 🙁 For Students ) 28-04-2014
ii) Examination Fee: (Any Number Of Papers) Rs.880/
N O T E :
1. As a part of the Core Banking System, all the students are hereby instructed to deposit the Examination Fee into their respective College Accounts only for onward Transmission to the University by the college.
2 The Principal is requested to send the subject-wise data without which the examination forms will not be accepted.
3. The Principal is requested to verify the eligibility of the students thoroughly and forward the same to this office for the issue of Hall Ticket. If failed to verify the eligibility of the candidates, the principal is held responsible for the issue of hall ticket by this office to the non-eligible candidates.
CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS
1 .The Principal, Culinery Academy of India , Uma Nagar, Begumpet,Hyd/.
2. The Dean, Faculty of Technology, O.U.
3. The Chairman, BOS Hotel Management, O.U. .
4. The Addl.Controller of Examinations (Conf.), O.U.
5. The Director, Academic Audit Cell, O.U.
6. The Deputy Registrar, (Cheque Section),Examination Branch, O.U. 7 . The Asstt.Registrar, (Bill Section), Examination Branch, O.U. 8. The Addl. Controller of Examinations, E.D.P. Section, Exam Branch, O.U.http://www.apns.co.in/ou-examination-fo-pg-in-diploma-culinary-arts-2014/University