NPTI: MBA in Power Management
NPTI invites applications from the eligible candidates for 3rd Counseling / On-the-spot admission for vacant seats for admission to 2-year full-time MBA in Power Management Programme:
- B.E. or equivalent (General – 60% Marks in aggregate of all Semesters, SC/ST- Minimum Pass Marks)
- Candidates having a CAT – 2012 score of 25 percentile and above are only eligible to apply.
- The reservation of seats is as per the reservation policy of the Central Government.
How to apply:
- Application form along with the Prospectus would be available on NPTI website.
- The Application Form can be download from the website (www.npti.in) and should be sent along with a crossed Demand Draft of Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST & Rs.250/- for Haryana SC/ST candidates) in favour of National Power Training Institute payable at Faridabad. Filled-in applications may be sent to Principal Director (Management Studies), National Power Training Institute, NPTI Complex, Sector-33, Faridabad-121003, Haryana to reach before 17th August 2013. Candidates can also submit the filled-in application forms along with the demand draft on the same day also.
- The candidates are advised to attend on-the-spot Admission process (Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Counseling on the same day) on 17th August 2013 at 10:00 a.m. at NPTI, Faridabad along with two sets of attested copies of all the certificates and crossed demand draft of Rs. 1, 48,500/- (non-sponsored) towards first semester fee. The classes for selected candidates shall commence immediately
Lat date for submission of applications and spot admission: 17th August 2013
More details Click Herehttp://www.apns.co.in/npti-mba-in-power-management/NotificationsCentral Government,Demand Draft,Eligible Candidates,Faridabad,Full Time Mba,Group Discussion,Important Dates,Management Studies,Npti,Percentile,Personal Interview,Power Management,Principal Director,Process Group,Reservation Policy,Rs 1,Rs 250,Rs 500,Semester Fee,Vacant Seats