NIT Warangal: Ph.D. Programs in various Departments
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission into Ph.D. Programs in various Departments for July, 2013 Session at National Institute of Technology, Warangal:
The Ph.D. Programs are offered in the following Departments:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- English and
- School of Management
(i) Whose admission to M. Tech. / M.S. programs is through GATE score.
(ii) Who hold a valid GATE score ( ie: those Qualified in GATE 2012 or 2013) are eligible for admission to Ph. D. program.
Note: Candidates with GATE score greater than or equal to the Cut-Off mark specified in the GATE score card for OBC and SC / ST only are eligible for Institute Fellowship.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview and / or Written Test.
How to Apply:
- For application forms log on to http://www.nitw.ac.in/nitw/
- The filled in application forms along with required documents and a rossed DD for Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- in the case of SC/ST candidates) towards Registration fees, drawn in favour of The Director, National Institute of Technology, Warangal, payable at SBH, NIT Warangal branch (Code No. 2149) or SBI, Battala Bazar (Code No. 07456) must reach Deputy Registrar, Academic Section, National Institute of Technology, Warangal 506 021
Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 07/06/2013
More details click herehttp://www.apns.co.in/nit-warangal-ph-d-programs-in-various-departments/NotificationsAcademic Section,Application Forms,Deputy Registrar,Eligible Candidates,Engineering Computer,Engineering Electronics,Engineering Physics,Institute Fellowship,Institute Of Technology,Last Date,M Tech,Metallurgical And Materials Engineering,National Institute Of Technology,National Institute Of Technology Warangal,Nit Warangal,Obc,Rs 500,Sbi,Score Card,Shortlisted Candidates