Applicationsare invited for admission into its full time / part time / internal / external Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programs in Architecture, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Nanoscience and Technology and Physics programs offered at various schools/ departments for the commencing session December 2013-14. National Institute of Technology (NIT), Calicut
- Candidates holding M.Tech. degree in Engineering / Technology in the appropriate branch of study with first class or minimum 60% marks (CGPA 6.5/10) are eligible to apply. For SC / ST candidates, the minimum mark is 55% (CGPA 6.0/10).
- Candidates shall be required to have passed the four-year regular full time B.E. / B.Tech. degree in an appropriate branch with minimum 60% marks (CGPA 6.5/10) in aggregate in the qualifying examination. For SC/ST candidates 55% marks (CGPA 6.0/10).
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to apply online.
- The demand draft towards application fee (Rs. 600/- for Open and OBC candidates, Rs. 300/- for SC / ST candidates) drawn in favour of “Director NIT Calicut” payable at State Bank of India, NIT Calicut Branch (Code No. 2207) is to be enclosed.
- The completed application should be sent by registered post/speed post so as to reach the Chairperson-PG Admissions, National Institute of Technology Calicut, NIT Campus PO, Calicut – 673 601, Kerala on or before November 11, 2013.
Selection will be based on basis of written test and/or interview, by the respective department/school.
- Last date for receipt of completed applications: Monday, November 11th 2013.
- Date of entrance test: Monday, November 25th 2013.
For more details, please visit:http://www.nitc.ac.in/app/webroot/img/upload/content_3084.pdf