Applications are invited for admission into BHMS Degree in Homoeopathy (including one year compulsory Rotatory Internship) for the Academic Year 2013 – 2014 at National Institute of Homoeopathy, Kolkata:.
- Candidates who have 10+2 or its equivalent examination with five subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and obtained 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks for SC / ST candidates).
- Candidates who have appeared for 10+2 or its equivalent examination are also eligible to apply.
Age Limit: Candidates must attain 17 years but not crossed the age of 25 years as on by 31st December, 2013
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of All India Admission Test.
How to Apply:
- Filled in application forms is to be sent along with Bank draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of Director, National Institute of Homoeopathy payable at Kolkata.
- The duly filled in application forms must reach the office of the Director, National Institute of Homoeopathy, Block-GE, Sector-III, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700106.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 10/05/2013
- Date of Admission Test: 09/06/2013 Sunday
- Results: 18/06/2013
- Date of Counseling: 08th and 09th July, 2013
For more details clickhere