NIFM: PG Programme in Financial Markets
Applications are invited for admission into its Post Graduate Programme in Financial Markets for the Academic Year 2013 – 2014 at National Institute of Financial Management:
- Candidates must have completed graduation or a degree equivalent with at least 50% in aggregate from an Indian University / Institutions recognized by AIUs.
- Professional Qualifications like CA, CS, CWA, CFA, MBA, etc. would have an added advantage.
- Candidates in the final year of graduation may apply.
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of online objective test.
- It is not mandatory for those who have already taken CAT, MAT, XAT or CMAT.
- The personal interview of shortlisted candidates will be held at NSE office in New Delhi.
How to Apply:
- Application forms can be downloaded from the NSE / NIFM website.
- The completed application forms along with required documentsm, work experience (if any), copy of your CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT score card and a DD of Rs. 900/- drawn in favour of National Institute of Financial Management, payable at New Delhi or Faridabad, be sent to National Stock Exchange of India Ltd., 4th Floor, Jeevan Vihar Building, Parliament Street, New Delhi-110 001.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 30/05/2013
- NIFM-NSE Online Test: 31st May and 1st June, 2013
- Declaration of Results on Website: 03/06/2013
- Personal Interviews: 05th June to 07th June, 2013
- Announcement of First List of Selected Candidates: 08/06/2013
- First List – Last Date for Registration of Selected Candidates: 11/06/2013
- Announcement of Second List of Selected Candidates: 12/06/2013
- Registration of Second List of Selected Candidates: 15/06/2013
- Last Date to Deposit 1st Installment: 21/06/2013
- Commencement of Programme: 24/06/2013
For more details Click herehttp://www.apns.co.in/nifm-pg-programme-in-financial-markets/NotificationsApplication Forms,Cat Mat,Cwa,Degree Equivalent,Important Dates,Institute Of Financial Management,Last Date,National Stock Exchange,National Stock Exchange Of India,National Stock Exchange Of India Ltd,Objective Test,Parliament Street,Personal Interview,Personal Interviews,Professional Qualifications,Score Card,Shortlisted Candidates,University Institutions,Xat,Year 2013