MBA Admissions 2013-14 @ BITS
Mesra invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to the full-time MBA (Master of Business Administration) programme 2013 at its other Campuses at Allahabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lalpur, Noida and Patna.
Duration of the program: 2-year (4-semester)
1) Candidates must have appeared in CAT-2012 / CMAT- SEPT 2012 or FEB 2013 and should have valid Score in CAT-2012 / CMAT- SEPT 2012 or FEB 2013.
2) Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification of any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislatures in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India / AIU. This degree must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling [Class 12 or equivalent] (10+2+3 system).
3) Candidates must have minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in Honours / aggregate (45% for SC/ST) in graduation.
4) Candidates appearing for final examinations of their Bachelor’s programme in 2013 can also apply, provided they have obtained requisite marks or equivalent (as per item 3 above) based on latest available grades / marks at the time of applying, and if selected can join the programme provisionally.
At the time of the counseling they must bring the following:
a) A certificate in original from the Principal of their Institute stating that by 30 June 2013, they will have appeared for examination in all subjects required for obtaining their Bachelor’s degree.
b) A certificate in original from the Principal certifying that they have obtained requisite marks or equivalent (as per item (3) above), based on latest available grades / marks.
Their admission will be confirmed only when they submit the mark sheet and a certificate of having passed the Bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification with requisite marks as per item (3) above. They must submit proof of passing their final examinations with requisite marks by 31st October 2013. Non-fulfillment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
5) Candidates with qualifications acquired through correspondence or distance learning programmes are eligible only if (a) the programmes are recognized by the DEC-IGNOU; (b) they have passed the qualifying examination at the time of applying, with minimum requisite marks in average calculated as per item (3) above. They must enclose photocopies of pass certificate and mark sheets of qualifying examination with their application.
Selection process: Group Discussion followed by interview
How to apply: By post
Last date for submission of applications: 10th April, 2013
For more details Click herehttp://www.apns.co.in/mba-admissions-2013-14-bits/Notifications3 Candidates,Act Of Parliament,Aiu,Cgpa,Cmat,Degree Equivalent,Educational Institutions,Eligible Candidates,Equivalent Qualification,Full Time Mba,Government Of India,Jaipur,Master Of Business,Master Of Business Administration,Mba Admissions,Mba Master,Noida,Secondary Schooling,State Legislatures,Ugc