Karunya University: PhD / M.Phil @ www karunya edu
Applications are invited for PhD / M.Phil. (Full Time/Part Time) for the academic year 2013-14 (Even Semester). Details of vacancies and PhD/M.Phil. regulations are displayed in the Karunya website at Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences, Karunya University:
How to Apply:
- Application Forms may be downloaded from Karunya website http://www.karunya.edu/ Filled in application form with all details and a Demand Draft for Rs. 500 (drawn in favour of ‘Registrar, Karunya University’ payable at Coimbatore) be sent to Admissions Officer, Karunya University, Coimbatore – 641 114, Tamil Nadu, India to reach on or before 04 October 2013.
- Shortlisted candidates will be asked to appear for a test and interview before final selection.
- 04 October 2013: Last date for receipt of applications
- 19 October 2013: Entrance Test & Interview
- 06 December: Admissions & candidates join the respective Departments / Schools
- 24 January: Subject registration for course work
- Applications are accepted only for the disciplines for which vacancies are given.
- Any application received after the last date or for the disciplines not included in the vacancy list will not be considered after initial processing.
Application (PhD/M.Phil) – (Full Time / Part Time) –
M.Phil. & Ph.D. Fees (Indian National) –
M.Phil. & Ph.D. Fees (NRI) –
For more details Click herehttp://www.apns.co.in/karunya-university-phd-m-phil-www-karunya-edu/University24 January,Academic Year,Application Forms,Demand Draft,Departments Schools,Final Selection,Important Dates,Institute Of Technology,Karunya Institute Of Technology,Karunya University,Last Date,M Phil,Mphil,Phd Regulations,Rs 500,Shortlisted Candidates,Subject Registration,Tamil Nadu India,Time Part Time,Year 2013