Indian Institute of Packaging, Mumbai: Certificate Programme in Packaging
Applications are invited for Certificate Programme in Packaging starting from the academic year 2013 at Indian Institute of Packaging, Mumbai
Eligibility: Diploma and Degree holder in any branch are eligible to apply.
For Indian Participants
- Non -Members: Rs. 40,000/- per participant
- IIP -Ordinary Members: Rs. 39,000/- per participant
- IIP – Patron/Life Members: Rs. 38,000/- per participate
How to Apply:
- Prospectus and application forms can be had from the Institute for Rs. 100/- in cash or by DD in favour of “Indian Institute of Packaging” payable at Mumbai.
- Prospectus and application forms can also be downloaded from the Institute’s website.
- 02/09/2013 to 30/11/2013 – Mumbai
- 02/09/2013 to 30/11/2013 – Delhi
- 05/09/2013 to 04/12/2013 – Chennai
- 09/09/2013 to 09/12/2013 – Kolkata
- 01/10/2013 to 31/12/2013 – Hyderabad
Note: Admission will be on the basis of first – come – first – served
More details click herehttp://www.apns.co.in/indian-institute-of-packaging-mumbai-certificate-programme-in-packaging/NotificationsAcademic Year,Admission,Application Forms,Dd,Degree Holder,Diploma,Favour,Fee Details,Indian Participants,Institute Of Packaging,Life Members,Participant,Patron,Prospectus,Year 2013