IBS Business School: MBA / PGPM / PhD @ www ibsindia org
2 year Management Program
- Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks; with medium of instruction as English.
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium at under graduation level have to submit the TOEFL / NELT / IELTS score by May 31st 2014. Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements including practical examinations / viva / assignments before May 31st 2014 and submit proof of graduation by November 01, 2014.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of regular education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Applicants who have completed their graduation on one time sitting basis or on a 2 year basis are not eligible for the MBA / PGPM programs of IBS.
- Graduation with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English and Post Graduation in Management (Full time with specialization in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management and Operations from an UGC approved University) or a professional qualification like CFA/CA/CWA/CS with 60% and above marks.
- Minimum 17 years of regular education (10 + 2 + 3 + 2 or 10 +2 + 4 + 2).
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation and or post graduation have to submit the TOEFL / NELT / IELTS score by May 31, 2014.
- Applicants who have completed their graduation/ Post graduation on one time sitting basis or on part time/ distance mode are not eligible for PhD program of IBS Hyderabad.
- Candidates who wish to take admission to MBA/PGPM/PhD programs have to appear for IBSAT
- Candidates who have qualified based on IBSAT 2013/ GMAT®/ CAT score are called for the selection process at IBS Hyderabad in February 2014. The selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- IBSAT 2013 Application: July 15, 2013 to Dec 10, 2013
- IBSAT 2013 Test Dates: Dec 16, 2013 to Jan 07, 2014
- IBSAT 2013 Result: January 20, 2014
- Selection Briefings: February 1–10, 2014 in 40 cities
- Selection Process: February 18-26, 2014 at IBS Hyderabad
How to apply:
Apply online by clicking here: http://ibsat.ibsindia.org/ibsat2013/online/
IBS Admission Office, 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta, Hyderabad – 500082, Andhra Pradesh, Telephone Board: 040- 23440963
Email: [email protected]
For more details Click herehttp://www.apns.co.in/ibs-business-school-mba-pgpm-phd-www-ibsindia-org/NotificationsBusiness School Mba,Cwa,Degree Course,Eligibility Criteria,English Candidates,English Medium,Gmat Cat,Graduation Level,Graduation Requirements,Group Discussion,Human Resource Management,Personal Interview,Pgpm,Phd Program,Phd Programs,Post Graduation,Professional Qualification,Selection Process,Test Date,Ugc