PG and Research programmes offered:
- PG Courses in Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences and Performing Arts.
- Fine Arts, Art History, Communication, Business Administration in Health Care and Hospital Management, Health Psychology, Master of Computer Applications and Master of Public Health.
- Advanced PG Diploma and PG Diploma in Folk Culture Studies, Mineral Exploration, Sanskrit Computational Linguistics, Children Theatre/Theatre in Education and Health Communication.
- M.Tech. Programmes: in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Information Technology (CS/AI/IT), Computational Techniques, Integrated Circuit Technology, Bioinformatics, Mineral Exploration, Materials Engineering and Nano Science and Technology.
- M.Phil. Programmes: in Humanities and Social Sciences.
- PhD Programmes: in Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences, Dance, Theatre Arts, Communication and Management studies.
- Integrated M.Phil./PhD in Cognitive Science.
- Integrated M.Sc./PhD in Biotechnology.
- IMA and IMSc. 5-year Integrated Courses in Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences.
The proposed minimum qualifications for admission to various courses and intake for the academic year 2014-15 can be accessed through the following link of the official university website:
All-India Entrance Exam:
The university conducts the separate written tests and Interviews for admission to the various programmes and the following link of the university website gives the Dates and Time of the written test and Interviews for the individual programmes:
How to apply?
The candidate has to apply online through the following link of the university website:
The candidate has to pay an application fee of Rs. 350. The fee is Rs. 150 in the case of SC/ST/PWD (PH) candidates.
Last date for submitting the online Applications: 03-01-2014
Downloading of Hall Tickets from: 20-01-2014
Dates of Entrance Examinations: 01-02-2014 to 07-02-2014