GCET 2015 Exam Admit card (www.dtegoa.gov.in/)
Goa Common Entrance Test Admit Card have been issued for the exam/Assessment for the year -2015
Goa Common Entrance Test
Exam Date: May 05th and 06th, 2015
GCET Exam: MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BE and B.Pharm
Admit Card – Intermediate (IPC)/ATE Exam – May 2015
Admit Card Website:
Company/Organization – Profile: Directorate of Technical Education, GOA
Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa, has prepared this prospectus for admissions to the First Year of Professional Degree courses in the State of Goa. The information given herein pertains to Common Entrance Test and admission procedure applicable to the government, Government-aided and un-aided colleges in Goa offering Bachelor’s Degree in the fields of Architecture, Dentistry, Engineering, Medicine (Allopathic & Homoeopathy), pharmacy, Allied Health Sciences and Nursing at Institute of Nursing Education.
Directorate of Technical Education is also authorized to process admissions for following seats, for which separate prospectuses are issued.
1. Direct admissions to Second Year of Degree courses for Diploma and B. Sc. Degree holders.
2. Diploma programmes in the Polytechnics in Goa
- GCET-15 shall be based on the syllabus prescribed by the Goa Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Porvorim, for Standard XIIth (Science) examination for the current year in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology (Refer Annexure II).
- Candidates must produce ‘Photo Admit Cards’ for appearing in the test at the designated centre. Candidates shall be seated in the examination hall at least 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the paper.
- No candidate shall be allowed to enter the examination hall after 30 minutes from the start of the Test and no candidate shall be permitted to leave the examination hall until the scheduled duration of the Test is completed and all the answer sheets collected by the invigilators.
- Mobile phones, pagers, calculators and other electronic gadgets are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
- Any use of unfair means and acts of indiscipline on part of the candidate hall be severely punished.
- In case there is any change in schedule of operations of GCET-15, the same shall be notified in the designated newspapers. Telephonic enquiries should be avoided, as the candidates themselves will be responsible if the information received by them on telephone proves to be incorrect.