(a) Class VI – Boys born between 02 Jul 2002 & 01 Jul 2003 (both days inclusive)
(b) Class IX – Boys born between 02 Jul 1999 & 01 Jul 2000 (both days inclusive) and should have passed class VIII from a recognized School before admission
• Merit Scholarships, Income based Scholarships and Defence Scholarships are available.
• The Social Welfare & Tribal Welfare Departments award Scholarships to the SC/ST boys whose parent’s income is less than Rs.18,000/- per annum under Bright Boys of Best Available Schools Scheme.
• Free Education (Tuition Fees, Clothing Fees and dietary charges only) on Merit-cum-Means basis for Andhra domicile students from economically weaker sections of society and whose parental income is below Rs,2,000/- per month. This will be granted subject to release of funds by Government
of Andhra Pradesh and on fulfilling the merit on yearly basis.
• At any time, only one scholarship can be enjoyed by a cadet.
Reservation: SC 15%, ST 7.5% & Defence 25%
Approximate Vacancies: Class VI-65, Class IX-25 (including all Reservations of State / Other States / Union Territory). In case of non-availability of sufficient candidates in SC/ST Category vacancies, if any, will be filled in by candidates from General Category.
How to Apply:
• Prospectus, Application Form and last year’s question papers can be obtained from ‘the Principal, Sainik School, Korukonda, Vizianagaram District, A.P PIN – 535 214’ on payment of Rs.475/- or Rs.325/- only in case of SC & ST through crossed demand draft payable at State Bank of India, Sainik School, Korukonda Branch, Code No.2791 in favour of The Principal, Sainik School, Korukonda along with a self addressed envelope.
• Prospectus & Application form will be available at the School Office for sale w.e.f. 15/10/2012 to 03/12/2012 on all working days (or) may be downloaded from the School website:www.sainikschoolkorukonda.org
• Last Date for Submission of Application Forms to Reach Schools: 10/12/2012
• Entrance Examination: 06/01/2013 Sunday