Dr. NTRUHS, Vijayawada: Admission into BUMS Course
Applications are invited for admission into BUMS course at two Unani Medical Colleges affiliated to University for the academic year 2013 – 2014 at Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada:
Eligibility: The candidates must have passed 10+2 or any other equivalent examination either recognized by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects and the candidates should have passed also the qualifying examination with Urdu either MIL Examination with Urdu or Pre-Tibbi Examination recognized by Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, A.P.
Age Limit: Candidates should have completed age of 17 years as on 31-12-2013.
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of entrance test.
How to Apply:
- Application forms can be available from the given website: http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in from 08-07-2013 to 17-07-2013 up to 5.00 pm.
- Application forms along with required documents and DD of Rs.800/- for OC/BC (Rs.600/- for SC/STs) drawn in favour of the Registrar, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, payable at Vijayawada on any Nationalized Bank.
- Filled in application forms along with required documents shall be sent either by post or in person to the Principal, Govt., Nizamia Tibbi College, Near Charminar, Hyderabad on or before 18-07-2013 by 5.00 pm.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 18/07/2013
- Date of Entrance Test: 11/08/2013 Sunday from 10:00 am to 01:00 pm at Osmania Medical College, Koti, Hyderabad
For More Details Click Herehttp://www.apns.co.in/dr-ntruhs-vijayawada-admission-into-bums-course/UniversityApplication Forms,Board Of Intermediate Education,Bums,Course Applications,Dr Ntr University,Hyderabad,Important Dates,Last Date,Medical College,Medical Colleges,Ntr University Of Health,Ntr University Of Health Sciences,Ntr University Of Health Sciences Vijayawada,Ntruhs Vijayawada,Optional Subjects,Physics And Chemistry,Rs 800,Unani,University Of Health Sciences,Year 2013