Applications are invited for admission into its BCA, PGDC and DCA (DOEACC ‘O’ Level) programmes starting from the academic year 2013 at The Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh University, Assam:
Programmes / Eligibility:
- BCA: 10+2 or equivalent examination passed with Mathematics / Commercial Arithmetic / Statistics with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.
- PGDCA: Graduate with 40% marks in major or in aggregate.
- DCA: 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate.
How to Apply:
- Application forms can be downloaded from the given website: http://dibru.ac.in/files/download_form/form4.pdf and should be accompanied by a DD of Rs. 350/- drawn in favour of the Registrar, Dibrugarh University payable at State Bank of India, Dibrugarh University Branch (code 2051) at the time of submission.
- Duly filled in application forms are submitted at the Office of the Director i/c, Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh-786 004.
Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 12/07/2013
More details click here