Dibrugarh University: BCA / PGDCA and DCA (DOEACC ‘O’ Level) Programmes
Applications are invited for admission into its BCA, PGDC and DCA (DOEACC ‘O’ Level) programmes starting from the academic year 2013 at The Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh University, Assam:
Programmes / Eligibility:
- BCA: 10+2 or equivalent examination passed with Mathematics / Commercial Arithmetic / Statistics with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.
- PGDCA: Graduate with 40% marks in major or in aggregate.
- DCA: 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate.
How to Apply:
- Application forms can be downloaded from the given website: http://dibru.ac.in/files/download_form/form4.pdf and should be accompanied by a DD of Rs. 350/- drawn in favour of the Registrar, Dibrugarh University payable at State Bank of India, Dibrugarh University Branch (code 2051) at the time of submission.
- Duly filled in application forms are submitted at the Office of the Director i/c, Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh-786 004.
Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 12/07/2013
More details click herehttp://www.apns.co.in/dibrugarh-university-bca-pgdca-and-dca-doeacc-o-level-programmes/UniversityAcademic Year,Admission,Application Forms,Assam,Bank Of India,Bca,Commercial Arithmetic,Computer Studies,Dca,Dd,Dibrugarh University,Doeacc O Level,Favour,Last Date,Mathematics,Pgdc,Pgdca,State Bank,State Bank Of India,Year 2013