Counseling Notification for BAMS / BHMS / BNYS at Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences
Applications are invited from the Eligible Rank holders qualified in EAMCET-2013 to attend the counseling for admissions into BAMS / BHMS / BNYS Courses for the year 2013-14 as per the schedule given below. The Candidates need not submit any application form for admission into BAMS / BHMS / BNYS courses for the academic year 2013-14 at Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada:
- The candidate should be Indian Nationals or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holders should satisfy the Local or Non-local status in Andhra Pradesh (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admissions) Order, 1974 and the selection will be done as per the procedure laid down in the G.O.P.No.646, dated 10.07.1979 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education Department, dated 18.05.2009.
- The candidate should have qualified in EAMCET-2013.
- The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10 + 2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology with 50% marks aggregate in the group subjects
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2013 for all courses.
- The candidates born on or after 02-01-1997 are not eligible for admission into BAMS/BHMS/BNYS
Counseling Center: Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada only.
EAMCET 2013 Rank Holders
|26-10-2013||9-00 AM||00001||10000||All Candidates|
|1-30 PM||10001||20000||All Candidates|
|27-10-2013||9-00 AM||20001||28000||BC / SC / ST Candidates|
|1-30 PM||28001||35000||BC / SC / ST Candidates|
- Counseling Fee (non- refundable):
All the candidates who attend the counseling have to pay an amount of Rs.500/- for OC /BC and Rs.300/- for SC/ST candidates as counseling fee at the reception counter of the counseling center irrespective of their selection /admission. The counseling fee receipt can be produced in subsequent counseling for entry into the counseling center.
- University Fee to be paid at the counseling center on the day of selection itself:
|University Fee||For Govt. College
|Tuition Fee to be paid at the college||2,800/- entire course||21,000/- Per annum||42,000/- Per annum|
Certificates to be Produced at the Time of Counseling
The candidates are directed to bring all the original certificates (mentioned below) and two sets of attested Xerox copies.
(1) EAMCET-2013 Rank Card and Hall Ticket. (2) S.S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth. (3) Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination Intermediate or Equivalent Examination. (4) Transfer certificate. (5) Study certificates from 6th Class to Intermediate. (6)Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO. (7) Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) who belongs to BC / SC / ST Category candidates issued by an Officer prescribed. (a) Income Certificate of Parent issued by M.R.O on or after 01.01.2013 (b) Service records & SSC / SSLC certificate if parent is not in-service, nearest relative service certificate. (8) Any other relevant certificates.
For more details, visit: http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in