Common Proficiency Test (CPT) for CA Course at ICAI
Applications are invited for Common Proficiency Test for admission into Chartered Accountancy course. The Common Proficiency Test will be held on Sunday, 15th December, 2013 in two sessions at various centers The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India:
How to Apply:
- Application forms and Information brochure may be obtained from the Additional Secretary (Examinations),The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110 002 on payment of Rs. 1000/- (Rs.500/- towards examination fees and Rs. 500/- towards cost of application form and Information brochure) per application form.
- The fees for candidates opting for Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Doha and Bahrain centres will be US $160 (US $ 150 towards examination fee and US $ 10 towards cost of application form and information brochure) or its equivalent Indian Currency.
- The fees for the candidates opting for Kathmandu centre are required to remit INR.1350/- (INR 850/- towards examination fees and INR 500/- towards the cost of application form and information brochure) or its equivalent foreign Currency.
- Duly filled in application forms may be sent so as to reach the Additional Secretary (Examinations) at New Delhi.
- Applications duly filled in will be received by hand delivery at the offices of Institute at New Delhi and at the Decentralized Offices of the Institute at Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Kanpur, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Jaipur and Pune upto 28th October, 2013.
- The candidates who fill up the examination application form online at http://icaiexam.icai.org from 7th October, 2013 (10.00 hrs) to 28th October, 2013 (17.30 hrs) and remit the fee online by using either VISA or MASTER Credit/ Debit Card shall not be charged Rs. 500/- (i.e. cost of application form fees).
- Application forms are filled online from: 07/10/2013 to 28/10/2013
- Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 28/10/2013
Date of CPT: 15/12/2013 in two sessions
First Session: 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Section – A: Fundamentals of Accounting
- Section – B: Mercantile Laws
Second Session: 02:00 pm to 04:00 pm
- Section – C: General Economics
- Section – D: Quantitative Aptitude
More details click herehttp://www.apns.co.in/common-proficiency-test-cpt-for-ca-course-at-icai/NotificationsAccountancy Course,Application Forms,Chartered Accountants Of India,Common Proficiency Test,Cpt,Credit Debit,Decentralized Offices,Examination Application,Foreign Currency,Hand Delivery,Icai Org,Indian Currency,Indraprastha,Information Brochure,Institute Of Chartered Accountants,Institute Of Chartered Accountants Of India,Kanpur,Last Date,Marg,Rs 500