Kerala PG Medical Courses 2018: State GoThe Director of Medical Education, Kerala invited online application for Commissioner for Entrance Examination (CEE) 2018. These online application has been invited to take admission for PG Medical Courses 2018-19. As per find information, department invite application form for 307 number of medical pg seats in kerala for P.G Degree courses and 79 seats in PG Diploma courses. Candidates can visit at official website cee-kerala.org to fill online application before 30th April 2018. Online submission will be start from 6 March 2018.
How to Apply for Kerala PG Medical Courses 2018
By using following steps you can fill online application form for Kerala PG Medical Courses 2018
- First candidates have to visit official website.
- Then, they have to make registration first by entering date of birth and NEET testing ID.
- Thereafter they will be received OTP on their mobile number.
- Then they need to create a strong password by using alphabet, number and at least one symbol.
- Password should be 8 Characters.
- Thereafter, they will be received login Id and password to fill application form.
- After filling all complete details in application form, they have to make payment by online mode or E-challan.
Note: Currently online submission not started, it will be start from 6 March 2018.
Fee Structure will be applicable for Govt. Medical Collages as shown below:-
- Annual Tuition Fee for Degree Courses: Rs.60,000/-
- Annual Tuition Fee for Diploma Courses: Rs.50,000/-
- Annual Miscellaneous Fee for Degree Courses: Rs.20,000/-
- Annual Miscellaneous Fee for Diploma Courses: Rs.20,000/-
- Caution deposit (refundable) for Degree Courses: Rs.20,000/-
- Caution deposit (refundable) for Diploma Courses: Rs.20,000/-
- University Fees: As applicable
Certificates and documents list to be uploaded
- Nativity Proof
- Community or Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Inter-Caste Marriage Certificate
- Certificate for claiming Reservation for Persons with Disabilities (PD)
- Certificate for claiming Ex-Service Quota
- Certificate for claiming Dependants of Jawans killed in action/Dependents of Ex-Serviceman