Applications are invited for admission into its MBA (Marketing / Finance / HRM) both 3 year and 2 year and 3 year MBA (Hospital Administration) and MCA courses for the academic year 2013 – 2014 in Andhra University, School of Distance Education, Visakhapatnam:
- Fresh and in service candidates with II class in graduation (45% in case of SC / ST / BC candidates)
- Candidates, who qualified in ICET – 2013 are eligible to seek admission into these courses.
- Candidates without ICET can seek admission by qualifying in the entrance examination.
Note: Candidates who completed 10 years of service as on 01/07/2013 after graduation can seek admission directly without any entrance examination into MBA.
How to Apply:
Entrance examination as well as application forms available at the following centers, which are also centers for entrance examination:
- Govt. College for Men, Srikakulam
- PR Govt. College, Kakinada
- Govt. Arts College, Rajahmundry
- Satavahana College, Chuttugunta, Vijayawada
- R.G. Kedia College of Commerce, Near New Chaderghat Bridge, Hyderabad
- School of Distance Education, AU, Visakhapatnam
Application forms can also be downloaded from the given website:http://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/sde/MBA_MCA-Entrance-Test-Application-2013.pdf
Send the filled in application forms along with required documents and DD of Rs. 300/- in favour of Registrar, AU.
Last Date for Submission of Application Forms
- For Entrance Examination without Fine: 10/08/2013
- For Entrance Examination with Fine of Rs. 300/-: 16/08/2013
- For Admission without Fine: 25/10/2013
- For Admission with Fine of Rs. 300/-: 31/10/2013
- Date of Entrance Examination: 25/08/2013 Sunday
For more details :Click Here