Anna University UG PG Exam Time Table 2015 (http://aucoe.annauniv.edu/)
Anna University UG PG Exam Time Table 2015
Anna University UG PG Examinations Time Table 2015 (http://aucoe.annauniv.edu/)
Department of Government Examinations, April – June-2015
Company/Organization – Profile: Anna University Board
Anna University is a technical university in Tamil Nadu, India, named after Thiru C.N.Annadurai, a multi-faceted personality and the former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, formed on 4th September 1978 as a unitary university. The new university encompass College of Engineering, Guindy (one of the oldest technical institutes in the world and has a history spanning 220 years, Alagappa College of Technology, Madras Institute of Technology and the School of Architecture and Planning.
It became an affiliating university in 2001, monitoring about 250 Engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu. Again in 2010, it has got back the unitary status. In 2011, as per Act No.20 (Tamil Nadu University Laws Amendment and Repeal Act) of Government of Tamil Nadu, it has become again an affiliating type university by merging all Anna Universities of Technology with Anna University, Chennai on 1st August 2012.
The Office of the Controller of Examinations shall be responsible for maintaining the standard of all the University Examinations. It is the duty of the office of the Controller of Examinations to arrange for preparation, scheduling, conduct of University Examinations, arranging for valuation of answer scripts and all other incidental matters connected with the conduct of examinations for all the affiliated non-autonomous Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu. The other responsibilities of the office are:
- Processing and publishing the results in time.
- Issuing of certificates like Statement of Grades/Marks, Consolidated Statement of Grades/Marks and Provisional Degree Certificates.
- Providing Transcripts and Migration Certificates.
- Publication of rank lists and Medalists before the conduct of Annual convocation
- 5. Conduct of the Annual Convocation and Supplementary Convocation as and when the Chancellor directs and issue of Degree Certificates to all the qualified students of University Departments, Autonomous Colleges and Non-autonomous colleges and Award Degree for the students qualified for M.S. (by Research), M.Tech. (by Research) and Ph.D. degree programmes.